WHAT IT INCLUDES
• 5 large shortbread cookies on a stick for each person
• Marshmallow fondant with different colors
• All decoration material
• Elements of decoration includes marshmallow fondant, colored sugars, royal icing, etc.
• Beverages (latte, coffee, tea ...) and cupcakes
• Warm shortbread bites during the activity
• Color diploma "Emeritus cookie decorator "
• You will wrap each cookie individually in cello with organza ribbon, so you can offer them to your friends and family
4 people: $44/adult
5 people: $44/adult
6 people: $42/adult
7 people: $42/adult
8 or more: $40/adult
* Plus taxes
On behalf of all the girls who attended Mira’s bachelorette last Saturday, I would like to thank you. We loved our experience at Sweet Isabelle!
We were warmly welcomed, the activity was well organized, the food was delicious, the venue was great and the service impeccable. The employees’ devoted attention for our group, from the beginning to the end, also made a huge difference.
We strongly suggest you go to Sweet Isabelle, no matter what there is to celebrate!
Thanks to your team!
- July 14th, 2014
It is a great concept for a girls’ night out :) Thanks to the employees :) Thanks to you girls xxx
- August, 2014
A big thank you to Isabelle… so Sweet! What a warm and welcoming attitude! I just loved the workshop organized for our special bride Ghislaine
June 29th, 2012
• Plenty of parking available on Fleury street and transversal streets (no parking meter)
Our shops are nut free environment. We use no nuts, almonds or peanuts in our recipes. We take good care in that, but as a small companie, we are not "certified". I thus invite you to give my phone number to the people who could have questions on this matter: Isabelle, 514 570-8668
Click here to view some workshop photos.
IN THE MEDIAS
Here are some articles regarding my decorating workshop (in French)
Curiosités et Gourmandises, 12 mai 2014
> Un Shower chez Sweet Isabelle!
Familles d'aujourd'hui, Février 2014
> Un moment «Sweet» en famille
Globecroqueuse, Novembre 2012
> Atelier décoration de biscuits chez Sweet Isabelle
Decorating cookies for a baby shower is zen and convenient way to discuss between friends around a good latte and some warm shortbread cookies "bouchées".
Looking for a cooool activity for a sweet sixteen? Sweet Isabelle’s cookie decorating workshop at our Montreal location are all indicated for this occasion!